The American Craft Council is building a dynamic and collaborative work environment that values people and their professional development. It offers: medical and dental plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, long-term disability, generous paid time off, and a 401(k) with match. Take this opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to convening the craft community and its supporters and providing new opportunities for artists and makers.
ACC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We value diversity, inclusiveness, and equity and welcome candidates from all walks of life.
Jobs ( 1 )
Title: Show Operations Assistant
Classification: Part-time, 15 hours per week (more during show weeks)
Reports to: Show Operations Manager
Location: Brooklyn, New York
The American Craft Council is seeking a part-time show operations assistant to provide support in planning and managing the American Craft Shows and other events.
The show operations assistant is a key point of contact for show exhibitors and provides customer service for applications and registrations. Good communication, attention to detail, and data entry skills are critical for planning these events and scheduling travel arrangements for staff.
Bring your talent for organizing trade shows or events and a desire to join a fun and dynamic team. Project management and interpersonal skills will be key to your success as you work with the show team and other staff during an exciting time at ACC.
- Minimum two years of experience organizing trade shows or events
- Strong organizational, customer service, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and generating new ones
- Possess an upbeat attitude and ability to articulate thoughts and ideas with the team
- Ability to multitask in a team-oriented environment while paying close attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and comfortable with learning online systems for ticketing and registration
- Skilled in data entry and possesses a basic knowledge of accounts receivable and box office
- Ability to deal with demands and questions in collegial but firm manner
- Experience working with artists a plus
- Ability to travel to shows and work occasional weekends
How to apply: Please email résumé to [email protected]
Internships ( 0 )
There are no internships at this time.